Default Printer Setting

Ralph

I have an issue with the "Default Printer" setting.

Every day I come in the Default Printer has changed from
my HP Inkjet to a laser printer. I change it back to the
HP Inkjet in the morning and it keeps this setting all
day. When I turn the PC on the next morning it has
reverted back to the laser printer.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Ralph

Is there actually a Laser Jet attached to your PC or to your network? Has
there ever been?
www.coribright.com