Windows installer error

I can't re-install my HP PSC 2210 printer.
I recieve "windows could not load installer for image"
and "windows could not load installer for printer" messages.
When I go to control panel and click on install new printer
I get "operation could not be completed"

Are you logged on as an Administrator or a User with Admin Rights?
www.coribright.com

"sidecar" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I can't re-install my HP PSC 2210 printer.
> I recieve "windows could not load installer for image"
> and "windows could not load installer for printer" messages.
> When I go to control panel and click on install new printer
> I get "operation could not be completed"

Sounds like you got to delete the registry entries under
local computer and user....

Let me know if probs persist

I'm logged on as administrator

Is this the most recent software package from the HP website.

> I'm logged on as administrator

yes, but I can't install any printers. I've tried a
lexmark, canon and another HP.

Is the Print Spooler running? From the Command Prompt, type
net start spooler
(and hit enter)
www.coribright.com