eq2 nek just as nasty?

I take it that the latest patch didn't reduce the toughness of a betrayal
run? Bother!

"Shadow" <kitchen@fis.org.nz> wrote in news:eek:dU4e.2222$5F3.677@news-
server.bigpond.net.au:

> I take it that the latest patch didn't reduce the toughness of a betrayal
> run? Bother!

Well, it's not supposed to be an easy thing to do...

It's really not that difficult to do so long as you keep an eye out for
mobs, and avoid them. Keep sprint ready to use, drink player made drink
for your level or above to keep power regen maximized, and have at it.

--
On Erollisi Marr in <Sanctuary of Marr>

On Steamfont in <Insanity Plea>
Graeme, 28 Dwarven Mystic, 24 Sage
Aviv, 15 Gnome Brawler, 30 Provisioner

Graeme Faelban wrote:
> "Shadow" <kitchen@fis.org.nz> wrote in news:eek:dU4e.2222$5F3.677@news-
> server.bigpond.net.au:
>

>>I take it that the latest patch didn't reduce the toughness of a betrayal
>>run? Bother!
>>

> Well, it's not supposed to be an easy thing to do...
>
> It's really not that difficult to do so long as you keep an eye out for
> mobs, and avoid them. Keep sprint ready to use, drink player made drink
> for your level or above to keep power regen maximized, and have at it.

Best route from Qeynos is follow the path which keeps you almost always
clear of aggro until you hit the river, then swim down the river South
until it reaches the zone line.

--
Michael Greenhalgh
---

EverQuest 2:
Miglok | Half-Elf Predator | Lavastorm

City of Heroes:
Shadow Ranger | Mutation Scrapper | Virtue
---

Michael Greenhalgh wrote:
> Best route from Qeynos is follow the path which keeps you almost
always
> clear of aggro until you hit the river, then swim down the river
South
> until it reaches the zone line.

Where *have* those nasty fish gone that couldn't stay in the river?
What were they called? Veracious Bleeder I think. I reckon that they
are gone for good now though because I'm sure that some release notes
said that the Nek creature catalog quest had that mob replaced with
another.

steve.kaye