AVADirect Adds Sandy Bridge Laptops, Desktops

Status
Not open for further replies.

touchdowntexas13

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2009
According to their site, the $1300 desktop does NOT come with that flashy red case. It comes with an Antec 300. Not a whole lotta bang for your buck seeing as how for that price it also only comes with 2GB of RAM and a GTS 450. Meh.

squads75

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2011
Anyone ever had experience with this company before? I want to buy gaming PC, but was discouraged with bad review from other forums. Some customers had unstable PCs from this company and turned out that the company used secondary products aka refurbished. Their review from resellersrating.com is absolutely flawless, which actually caused a red flag in my mind. Anyone can suggest good gaming PC for me? Cyberpower? Dell? My budget is $2,500 (max).

blackmatter

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2011
[citation][nom]squads75[/nom]Anyone ever had experience with this company before? I want to buy gaming PC, but was discouraged with bad review from other forums. Some customers had unstable PCs from this company and turned out that the company used secondary products aka refurbished. Their review from resellersrating.com is absolutely flawless, which actually caused a red flag in my mind. Anyone can suggest good gaming PC for me? Cyberpower? Dell? My budget is $2,500 (max).[/citation]

For $2500, you should build your own PC. You could do SOOO much with that money, even with the new Intel stuff. For gaming, I would either stick with the last gen equipment (better motherboards currently IMO) or wait until the higher end motherboards come out to jump to Sandy Bridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.