Default Printer:

How can you stop the default printer from changing when it isn't available?
I am using Windows XP Home with SP2, it did the same thing when I before SP
2.
Gary
garythomak@hotmail.com

I don't believe you can... if the default printer is not available but
another one is, it will automatically change the other one to be the
default. I think it just makes XP feel more secure and comfortable knowing
there is a printer out there it can talk to.
www.coribright.com