Print size

September 3, 2004 1:40:03 AM

Hi all. After years of Windows 95 & 98, I now have XP
Home. I cannot figure out how to resize anything that I
now print. Win 98 made it real easy with an option to
resize it to 80%, 50% etc. I just cannot find that option
now. Any help would be appreciated. Please feel free to
email me with answe if you have one. Thanks.....Jim.
RCVOLTAR@AOL.COM

More about : print size

September 3, 2004 9:55:02 PM

"Jim" wrote:

> Hi all. After years of Windows 95 & 98, I now have XP
> Home. I cannot figure out how to resize anything that I
> now print. Win 98 made it real easy with an option to
> resize it to 80%, 50% etc. I just cannot find that option
> now. Any help would be appreciated. Please feel free to
> email me with answe if you have one. Thanks.....Jim.
> RCVOLTAR@AOL.COM

September 3, 2004 10:01:02 PM

"Jim" wrote:

> Hi all. After years of Windows 95 & 98, I now have XP
> Home. I cannot figure out how to resize anything that I
> now print. Win 98 made it real easy with an option to
> resize it to 80%, 50% etc. I just cannot find that option
> now. Any help would be appreciated. Please feel free to
> email me with answe if you have one. Thanks.....Jim.
> RCVOLTAR@AOL.COM

Amen Jim:

I have the same problem with print size but only in Outlook Express. Quite
suddenly every message I print from Outlook Express prints at about a size
16. I can't find any way to change it. It doesn't look like you are having
any luck with an answer so I probabily won't either. Any answer to
tumbleweed@tds.net will be appreciated.
Anonymous
September 4, 2004 7:01:05 AM

Outlook Express (OE) uses Internet Explorer (IE) settings for printing. To
control the OE message body print size:
IE4: View|Fonts
IE5+: View|Text Size
For margins, see in IE: File|Page Setup. You might also need to check the
status of the "Print background colors and images" checkbox under
Tools|Internet Options|Advanced.

OE5.5+: Large or Small Font Printing Message from Outlook Express
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=276435

Hal
--
Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com