Print size

Hi all. After years of Windows 95 & 98, I now have XP
Home. I cannot figure out how to resize anything that I
now print. Win 98 made it real easy with an option to
resize it to 80%, 50% etc. I just cannot find that option
now. Any help would be appreciated. Please feel free to
email me with answe if you have one. Thanks.....Jim.
RCVOLTAR@AOL.COM
3 answers Last reply
More about print size

    "Jim" wrote:

    > Hi all. After years of Windows 95 & 98, I now have XP
    > Home. I cannot figure out how to resize anything that I
    > now print. Win 98 made it real easy with an option to
    > resize it to 80%, 50% etc. I just cannot find that option
    > now. Any help would be appreciated. Please feel free to
    > email me with answe if you have one. Thanks.....Jim.
    > RCVOLTAR@AOL.COM

    Amen Jim:

    I have the same problem with print size but only in Outlook Express. Quite
    suddenly every message I print from Outlook Express prints at about a size
    16. I can't find any way to change it. It doesn't look like you are having
    any luck with an answer so I probabily won't either. Any answer to
    tumbleweed@tds.net will be appreciated.

    Outlook Express (OE) uses Internet Explorer (IE) settings for printing. To
    control the OE message body print size:
    IE4: View|Fonts
    IE5+: View|Text Size
    For margins, see in IE: File|Page Setup. You might also need to check the
    status of the "Print background colors and images" checkbox under
    Tools|Internet Options|Advanced.

    OE5.5+: Large or Small Font Printing Message from Outlook Express
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=276435

    Hal
    --
    Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com
    Got Blues? - www.badnewsbluesband.com

    "Ed" <Ed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

    > "Jim" wrote:
    >
    >> Hi all. After years of Windows 95 & 98, I now have XP
    >> Home. I cannot figure out how to resize anything that I
    >> now print. Win 98 made it real easy with an option to
    >> resize it to 80%, 50% etc. I just cannot find that option
    >> now. Any help would be appreciated. Please feel free to
    >> email me with answe if you have one. Thanks.....Jim.
    >> RCVOLTAR@AOL.COM
    >>
    > Amen Jim:
    >
    > I have the same problem with print size but only in Outlook Express. Quite
    > suddenly every message I print from Outlook Express prints at about a size
    > 16. I can't find any way to change it. It doesn't look like you are having
    > any luck with an answer so I probabily won't either. Any answer to
    > tumbleweed@tds.net will be appreciated.

Windows XP