N610c resolution problem

I have a Compaq Evo N610c with SXGA+ resolution. But when I change
the resolution to anything less than 1400x1050, say, 1024x768, the
display area doesn't occupy the whole laptop screen. Instead it is
proportionally smaller.

Anyone knows how to make the display area occupy the whole laptop
screen?

Thanks in advance.

Eugene

fincomp wrote:

> I have a Compaq Evo N610c with SXGA+ resolution. But when I change
> the resolution to anything less than 1400x1050, say, 1024x768, the
> display area doesn't occupy the whole laptop screen. Instead it is
> proportionally smaller.
>
> Anyone knows how to make the display area occupy the whole laptop
> screen?
>
> Thanks in advance.
Fn - T will stretch the display but since going from 1024 to 1400 and 768 to
1050 pixels isn't an even ratio it won't look very good.