I am using xp pro, my printer is an epson 890, my problem will be very
simple to most of you out there, when trying to print a web page it
misses the right side of the page can any one tell me how to aligne the
printer or sugest any software that will do the job please do not be too
technical as I am still a basic learner

--
mackermask

peter

If it's a wide page I have to set my printer (Lexmark - but should be
similar) to print a Letter Banner or Landscape depending on the page. You
may have to experiment. Those settings should exist as options on any
printer set-up.

--
Peter.
Toronto, Canada.