Computer reboots when fax sent

Now when I sent a fax after the fax monitor says the 'call
is completed' the computer reboots. When this occurs the
fax service no longer works and is unavailable. I have to
uninstall and reinstall it to get it back. This event
started to occur after I install service pack 2, and
previously I sent faxes with out incidences. It does not
matter if firewall is on or off.

Any ideas what may be causing this and how to fix it.

Paul

Are you sure that it happens only after sending fax, are you seeing any
crash window before reboot.

Is any event logged in the system (type eventvwr in the run window).

Also can you check sending fax after disabling fax status monitor.

--
Loganatr [MSFT]
purposes only.'