Creating a Adept III question

I'm going to attempt to make a couple Adept III spells for my Warden. I have
never made an Adept III spell and need to know when you are making one are
there four different qualities like the other spells. If so, do they differ
in strengths? If not is there only one quality?

Any help is appreciated

"Wnone" <ask@new.net> wrote in

> I'm going to attempt to make a couple Adept III spells for my Warden.
> I have never made an Adept III spell and need to know when you are
> making one are there four different qualities like the other spells.
> If so, do they differ in strengths? If not is there only one quality?

Unless it's changed recently, then all you need is a success, the quality
does not matter for Adept III. I made mine after the change in the
Apprentice spell creation.

--
On Erollisi Marr in <Sanctuary of Marr>

On Steamfont in <Insanity Plea>
Graeme, 28 Dwarven Mystic, 24 Sage
Aviv, 15 Gnome Brawler, 30 Provisioner

Thanks much for the quick reply

"Graeme Faelban" <RichardRapier@netscape.net> wrote in message
> "Wnone" <ask@new.net> wrote in
>
> > I'm going to attempt to make a couple Adept III spells for my Warden.
> > I have never made an Adept III spell and need to know when you are
> > making one are there four different qualities like the other spells.
> > If so, do they differ in strengths? If not is there only one quality?
> >

> Unless it's changed recently, then all you need is a success, the quality
> does not matter for Adept III. I made mine after the change in the
> Apprentice spell creation.
>
> --
> On Erollisi Marr in <Sanctuary of Marr>
> Ancient Graeme Faelban, Barbarian Soothsayer of 70 seasons
>
> On Steamfont in <Insanity Plea>
> Graeme, 28 Dwarven Mystic, 24 Sage
> Aviv, 15 Gnome Brawler, 30 Provisioner

"Graeme Faelban" <RichardRapier@netscape.net> wrote in message
> "Wnone" <ask@new.net> wrote in
>
>> I'm going to attempt to make a couple Adept III spells for my Warden.
>> I have never made an Adept III spell and need to know when you are
>> making one are there four different qualities like the other spells.
>> If so, do they differ in strengths? If not is there only one quality?
>>

> Unless it's changed recently, then all you need is a success, the quality
> does not matter for Adept III. I made mine after the change in the
> Apprentice spell creation.
>
> --
> On Erollisi Marr in <Sanctuary of Marr>
> Ancient Graeme Faelban, Barbarian Soothsayer of 70 seasons
>
> On Steamfont in <Insanity Plea>
> Graeme, 28 Dwarven Mystic, 24 Sage
> Aviv, 15 Gnome Brawler, 30 Provisioner

Never heard of this sort of stuff before.
Must be an EQ2 thing.

"Thomas Houseman" <thomashouseman@hotmail.com> wrote in
..au:

> "Graeme Faelban" <RichardRapier@netscape.net> wrote in message
>> "Wnone" <ask@new.net> wrote in
>>
>>> I'm going to attempt to make a couple Adept III spells for my
>>> Warden. I have never made an Adept III spell and need to know when
>>> you are making one are there four different qualities like the other
>>> spells. If so, do they differ in strengths? If not is there only one
>>> quality?
>>
>> Unless it's changed recently, then all you need is a success, the
>> quality does not matter for Adept III. I made mine after the change
>> in the Apprentice spell creation.
>
> Never heard of this sort of stuff before.
> Must be an EQ2 thing.

Yes.

--
On Erollisi Marr in <Sanctuary of Marr>

On Steamfont in <Insanity Plea>
Graeme, 28 Dwarven Mystic, 24 Sage
Aviv, 15 Gnome Brawler, 30 Provisioner

"Thomas Houseman" <thomashouseman@hotmail.com> wrote in
..au:

> "Graeme Faelban" <RichardRapier@netscape.net> wrote in message
>> "Wnone" <ask@new.net> wrote in
>>
>>> I'm going to attempt to make a couple Adept III spells for my
>>> Warden. I have never made an Adept III spell and need to know when
>>> you are making one are there four different qualities like the other
>>> spells. If so, do they differ in strengths? If not is there only one
>>> quality?
>>>

>> Unless it's changed recently, then all you need is a success, the
>> quality does not matter for Adept III. I made mine after the change
>> in the Apprentice spell creation.
>>

> Never heard of this sort of stuff before.
> Must be an EQ2 thing.

Huh? What's that, boy...? Oh, ok.

The dead horse asks that you please stop wailing on him.

--
Rumble
-- Benjamin Franklin