    ebay

    From:TLS
    nospam@nospam.com

    > I just got a Motorola v265 cellphone (Verizon) and am wondering where
    > the best place to get an additional battery is? Any recommendations?
    >
    > Also, can this use the same car charger from my v60c? I notice it's
    > the same plug but just though I'd check. Thanks for any info.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola,alt.cellular.verizon (More info?)

    On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 01:50:58 GMT, TLS <nospam@nospam.com> wrote:

    >I just got a Motorola v265 cellphone (Verizon) and am wondering where
    >the best place to get an additional battery is? Any recommendations?
    >
    >Also, can this use the same car charger from my v60c? I notice it's the
    >same plug but just though I'd check. Thanks for any info.

    I've bought several batteries from http://www.cellphoneshop.net/ with
    good results.

    The good: Cheap prices, even with shipping.

    The bad: 5 days to receive the battery. But they are in Taiwan, so I
    guess you just deal with it.

    - Sandy
  3. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola,alt.cellular.verizon (More info?)

    On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 01:50:58 GMT, TLS <nospam@nospam.com> wrote:
    >I just got a Motorola v265 cellphone (Verizon) and am wondering where
    >the best place to get an additional battery is? Any recommendations?

    I've used these guys - http://www.cellularaccessory.com
  4. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola,alt.cellular.verizon (More info?)

    We have been using my wife's chargers from her v60 with her v265. No
    problems. That was a small one of the reasons we went with that phone, and
    we're glad we did. As I suspected, she never uses the camera, but it is a
    better
    phone (RF-wise) than my v60s.

    Dean
    _______________________________________-
    "TLS" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
    >I just got a Motorola v265 cellphone (Verizon) and am wondering where
    > the best place to get an additional battery is? Any recommendations?
    >
    > Also, can this use the same car charger from my v60c? I notice it's the
    > same plug but just though I'd check. Thanks for any info.
  5. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola,alt.cellular.verizon (More info?)

    Wal-Mart has genuine Motorola at a great price. It would be the same battery
    as the V60.

    "TLS" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
    > I just got a Motorola v265 cellphone (Verizon) and am wondering where
    > the best place to get an additional battery is? Any recommendations?
    >
    > Also, can this use the same car charger from my v60c? I notice it's the
    > same plug but just though I'd check. Thanks for any info.
  6. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola,alt.cellular.verizon (More info?)

    "DonR" <drennardnospam@earthlink.net> wrote in message
    > Wal-Mart has genuine Motorola at a great price. It would be the same
    > battery
    > as the V60.

    That turns out not to be the case. Verizon has twice sent me V60 batteries
    for my V265s; they do not fit. The V265 has a couple of raised ridges in
    the contact area; the battery has corresponding grooves allowing it to slide
    in. The V60 battery lacks those grooves and cannot be inserted. (And no,
    I'm not willing to take a file or X-acto knife to a couple of brand-new
    phones).

    - Dennis Brothers

Verizon Battery Motorola Internet Service Providers