I have just moved from narrowband into Broadband with
AOL. They supplied me with a BT voyager 105 modem.

Before installing broadband I sent faxes using the fax
console which was part of the Microsoft XP software.
My fax number was the same as my telephone number.

I am now no longer able to send faxes. I would be
grateful for any solution.

Victor Silverstone

State the type of "broadband" you are using.
You can only fax over analog phone lines.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]