Sharing Printers

September 3, 2004 3:09:18 PM

I have two computers connected via a Linksys Router to
enable sharing of the Broadband cable. I have been
trying for months to set up sharing of the printer via
this router. Can anyone help?

Thanks

More about : sharing printers

Anonymous
September 3, 2004 3:40:05 PM

Both running WindowsXP and/or Windows 2000
http://www.coribright.com/windows/Article%20Five.htm

One running XP and one running Windows9x
http://www.coribright.com/windows/Article%20Six.htm
www.coribright.com

!