Sharing Printers

I have two computers connected via a Linksys Router to
enable sharing of the Broadband cable. I have been
trying for months to set up sharing of the printer via
this router. Can anyone help?

Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about sharing printers

    Both running WindowsXP and/or Windows 2000
    http://www.coribright.com/windows/Article%20Five.htm

    One running XP and one running Windows9x
    http://www.coribright.com/windows/Article%20Six.htm
    www.coribright.com

    "Tony" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have two computers connected via a Linksys Router to
    > enable sharing of the Broadband cable. I have been
    > trying for months to set up sharing of the printer via
    > this router. Can anyone help?
    >
    > Thanks

Routers Printers Windows XP