USB Printing Support Problem

Anonymous
September 3, 2004 5:54:16 PM

I have a HP Deskjet 5552 - whats on the printer, but
windows shows it as a HP Deskjet 5550... i just noticed
that...

this isnt my problem when i attach my printer the
hardware instalation wizard pops up as usual, no problems

It then says it needs to install "USB Printing Support"
ive tried everything i know, it isnt on my XP disk
according to the add hardware wizard, and im not up for
another format as i have just had to do that because SP2
screwed up during setup...

could anyone provide a location for "USB Printing
Support" for Windows XP Pro SP2 as a setup file or as
files i have to place in directories...

many thanks

Daniel / xenopz
!