unable to remove printer driver

September 3, 2004 9:09:06 PM

I've been unable to remove the Lexmark x125 driver from my computer, it won't
uninstall using the add/remove program. Is there another way to remove this
program?
--
Thanks, Tom
Anonymous

Try removing it by navigating to Control Panel Printers and faxes.
Highlight the printer in the list. Select Delete this printer from
the upper right pane.

Let us know.

Tom
MSMVP-DTS

"Tom" <Tom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
: I've been unable to remove the Lexmark x125 driver from my computer,
it won't
: uninstall using the add/remove program. Is there another way to remove
this
: program?
: --
: Thanks, Tom