unable to remove printer driver

I've been unable to remove the Lexmark x125 driver from my computer, it won't
uninstall using the add/remove program. Is there another way to remove this
program?
--
Thanks, Tom
1 answer Last reply

    Try removing it by navigating to Control Panel Printers and faxes.
    Highlight the printer in the list. Select Delete this printer from
    the upper right pane.

    Let us know.

    Tom
    MSMVP-DTS

    "Tom" <Tom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    : I've been unable to remove the Lexmark x125 driver from my computer,
    it won't
    : uninstall using the add/remove program. Is there another way to remove
    this
    : program?
    : --
    : Thanks, Tom

Printer Driver Fax Computers Microsoft Lexmark Windows XP