printer problems after installing SP2

September 3, 2004 9:26:52 PM

After installing Service Pack 2 for Windows XP I suddenly
could not print anymore. I removed the printer and when I
tried to set it up again (Add Printers) I got an error
message that says "Operation could not be completed.
Print spooler service not running". I restarted the
printer and the computer but no luck. What can I do to
fix this?
Anonymous
September 4, 2004 1:55:03 AM

Try restarting the printer spooler service and then installing the
printer. To start the service, navigate to Start Run and type

net start spooler

in the run slot. Press the Enter key.

Let us know.

Tom