DOS printing

Trying to print from a MS_DOS program installed with
Windows XP pro. The printer is an HP 820cse. Everything
else works fine and have no problems when printing from
windows 98 to same printer. What do I need to
download/install to make DOS printing possible? The
designer of the DOS program uses the XP environment with
no printing problems.
Thanks,
BV
1 answer Last reply
More about printing

    See Bruce Sanderson's article at:
    http://members.shaw.ca/bsanders/printfromdos.htm
    www.coribright.com

    "BV" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Trying to print from a MS_DOS program installed with
    > Windows XP pro. The printer is an HP 820cse. Everything
    > else works fine and have no problems when printing from
    > windows 98 to same printer. What do I need to
    > download/install to make DOS printing possible? The
    > designer of the DOS program uses the XP environment with
    > no printing problems.
    > Thanks,
    > BV

DOS Windows XP Printers