bv

Distinguished
Sep 4, 2004

Trying to print from a MS_DOS program installed with
Windows XP pro. The printer is an HP 820cse. Everything
else works fine and have no problems when printing from
windows 98 to same printer. What do I need to
download/install to make DOS printing possible? The
designer of the DOS program uses the XP environment with
no printing problems.
Thanks,
BV

See Bruce Sanderson's article at: