Sign in with
Your question

Razer Star Wars the Old Republic Headset vs Logitech G35

Last response: in Video Games
June 25, 2012 10:03:35 AM

Hey all, looking for a new headset cause I'm sick of this 25 dollar POS, Anyway, I'm mainly looking at the 2 listed in the title, or does anyone have any other suggestions? Not wanting to spend too much, about a maximum of $150.

Looking forward to hearing from you guys :D 
June 25, 2012 10:12:49 AM

there are plenty decent headsets but that razer headgear isnt 1 of em... they sound ok but really there just the same as the much cheaper unbranded 1s that cost 1/2 as much.
g35's give decent sound but again there are better. stenhiser 350's 555's or'558 are all very good and get great reviews. the g903 are good especially as there wireless and most wireless headsets cant compete with wired but they do. thermaltake have the shock series. they sound ok for gaming. and corsair have also recently entered the market with some good reviewed products. so dont just settle for razer when nearly every 1 else is doing better gear for less money.
m
l
June 25, 2012 10:14:48 AM

HEXiT said:
there are plenty decent headsets but that razer headgear isnt 1 of em... they sound ok but really there just the same as the much cheaper unbranded 1s that cost 1/2 as much.
g35's give decent sound but again there are better. stenhiser 350's 555's or'558 are all very good and get great reviews. the g903 are good especially as there wireless and most wireless headsets cant compete with wired but they do. thermaltake have the shock series. they sound ok for gaming. and corsair have also recently entered the market with some good reviewed products. so dont just settle for razer when nearly every 1 else is doing better gear for less money.

Thanks for the input. Would you think the G930s are even better than the G35s?
m
l
Related resources
June 25, 2012 10:35:45 PM

G930s are wireless. However, the audio is very good because it isn't compressed like normal wireless headsets.
m
l
June 26, 2012 12:59:07 AM

theres little difference in the audio from the g35 to the g930's both are well reviewed headsets, if you have a larger or particularly small head then you may find them a little uncomfortable. also the ear foam cups loose there coating in a few months so to me they are very good for gaming but they do have material build issues.
personally if wireless isnt a big pirority i would say get the g35s and save some money or buy a better headset all together... there aint that many better for the money but they do exist...
m
l
!