I have windows XP. When I print anything from internet , I only get the left
three quarters of the page with either of two printers. I also do not have a
print preview option.

Bart

If you select "Preferences" for either printer, select Landscape instead of
Portrait for the current print job. I find that is easiest way to make sure
you capture the whole width of the page.