printing from internet

I have windows XP. When I print anything from internet , I only get the left
three quarters of the page with either of two printers. I also do not have a
print preview option.
1 answer Last reply
More about printing internet

    If you select "Preferences" for either printer, select Landscape instead of
    Portrait for the current print job. I find that is easiest way to make sure
    you capture the whole width of the page.

    "Herb G" wrote:

    > I have windows XP. When I print anything from internet , I only get the left
    > three quarters of the page with either of two printers. I also do not have a
    > print preview option.

Internet Microsoft Windows XP