Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

Trying to load printer, error saying no print spooler

Tags:
  • Print Spooler
  • Fax
  • Microsoft
  • Printers
  • Windows XP
September 5, 2004 8:34:33 PM

I am trying to load a jetprinter on my cpu, but am
getting a error saying no printer spooler, any
suggestions?

More about : load printer error print spooler

Anonymous
September 6, 2004 12:54:10 AM

You could try to manually start the spooler service and then attempt the
install. Navigate to start Run and type

net start spooler

in the slot.

Let us know.

Tom
MSMVP-DTS

"Tom Skinnner" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
:I am trying to load a jetprinter on my cpu, but am
: getting a error saying no printer spooler, any
: suggestions?
February 27, 2009 1:05:22 PM

thank you !
that worked for me.