Trying to load printer, error saying no print spooler

I am trying to load a jetprinter on my cpu, but am
getting a error saying no printer spooler, any
suggestions?
2 answers Last reply
More about trying load printer error print spooler

    You could try to manually start the spooler service and then attempt the
    install. Navigate to start Run and type

    net start spooler

    in the slot.

    Let us know.

    Tom
    MSMVP-DTS

    "Tom Skinnner" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    :I am trying to load a jetprinter on my cpu, but am
    : getting a error saying no printer spooler, any
    : suggestions?
  2. thank you !
    that worked for me.
    regards
    brett

Print Spooler Fax Microsoft Printers Windows XP