I have a problem printing. the problem is that the red
color is not working. can sombody help me???

Ensure there is magenta ink in the cartridge.... if you can, change the
cable.

If still not change, try the printer on another PC....

If it still doesn't print red, then think about purchasing a new printer.
www.coribright.com

"layo perez" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a problem printing. the problem is that the red
> color is not working. can sombody help me???

TRENDING THREADS