MS fax not working on new pc

BMS

Distinguished
Aug 23, 2004

I have used MS fax for ages. Wimxp sp1 office 2003 pro.
New pc 3.2g hyperthreading etc etc hangs and locks pc on receive.
PC is standalone.
Any suggestions.
thanks
VX

What kind of modem do you have and is it on the Hardware Compatibility list?

Windows XP Hardware Compatibility
http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/hcl/default.mspx

Hal
--