SD

I have a Dell 940 all in one that I just got and I hooked
it up to the lap top but it won't print. It does
partialy print the test page but nothing else? I have
done all the norml troubleshooting but no response.

Did you correctly install the software BEFORE connecting it to the notebook?
www.coribright.com