Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Epson Stylus COLOR 580 USB

Tags:
  • Windows XP
Last response: in Windows XP
Share
Anonymous
September 6, 2004 8:39:07 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.print_fax (More info?)

I Have got the latiest drivers for it but when i try and print something it
comes up with the same error: An unknown error has occurred.
Unplug your printer and contact your dealer or authorized service center.

Does anyone know if it works on Windows XP Pro SP2?

More about : epson stylus color 580 usb

Anonymous
September 6, 2004 4:14:05 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.print_fax (More info?)

Try connecting it to another printer.... it sounds as if the printer has
died.
--
Cari (MS-MVP Printing, Imaging & Hardware)
www.coribright.com

"Ben781" <Ben781@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:969D0BD1-DC17-4440-AD20-8CDB6FBF4301@microsoft.com...
>I Have got the latiest drivers for it but when i try and print something it
> comes up with the same error: An unknown error has occurred.
> Unplug your printer and contact your dealer or authorized service center.
>
> Does anyone know if it works on Windows XP Pro SP2?
Anonymous
September 8, 2004 4:50:25 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.print_fax (More info?)

Cari (MS-MVP) wrote:
> Try connecting it to another printer.... it sounds as if the printer
> has died.

Forgotten your meds again? ;o) Printer to printer interface, eh? ;o) <eg>
--
My great-grandfather was born and raised in Elgin - did he eventually
lose his marbles?
Related resources
Anonymous
September 8, 2004 3:24:50 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.print_fax (More info?)

After four days of printer fixing and - in my other life - sprinkler
re-routing in the back yard where it's over 100 degrees, you'd be pretty
tired too!

On the other hand if you want to dig up my back yard instead, you're most
welcome. Now I have to replace one of the valves..... in about 9" of lovely
wet mud where it's been leaking.

I think I'd rather fix printers, at least they're cleaner!
--
Cari (MS-MVP Printing, Imaging & Hardware)
www.coribright.com

"Miss Perspicacia Tick" <misstick@lancre.dw> wrote in message
news:jPr%c.25630$Cd6.1656@fe48.usenetserver.com...
> Cari (MS-MVP) wrote:
>> Try connecting it to another printer.... it sounds as if the printer
>> has died.
>
> Forgotten your meds again? ;o) Printer to printer interface, eh? ;o) <eg>
> --
> My great-grandfather was born and raised in Elgin - did he eventually
> lose his marbles?
>
>
Anonymous
September 9, 2004 4:05:02 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.print_fax (More info?)

Cari (MS-MVP) wrote:
> After four days of printer fixing and - in my other life - sprinkler
> re-routing in the back yard where it's over 100 degrees, you'd be
> pretty tired too!
>
> On the other hand if you want to dig up my back yard instead, you're
> most welcome. Now I have to replace one of the valves..... in about
> 9" of lovely wet mud where it's been leaking.
>
> I think I'd rather fix printers, at least they're cleaner!

Sorry, hon, I was only teasing! ;o) Long day for me too. I'll email you
sometime. Right now, I have to go to bed because I have three case reports
to write up in the morning and one of the plaintiffs is an awkward bugger to
say the very least!

Love,

Me
xxxxx



--
My great-grandfather was born and raised in Elgin - did he eventually
lose his marbles?
!