Epson Stylus COLOR 580 USB

I Have got the latiest drivers for it but when i try and print something it
comes up with the same error: An unknown error has occurred.
Unplug your printer and contact your dealer or authorized service center.

Does anyone know if it works on Windows XP Pro SP2?
4 answers Last reply
More about epson stylus color

    Try connecting it to another printer.... it sounds as if the printer has
    died.
    www.coribright.com

    Cari (MS-MVP) wrote:
    > Try connecting it to another printer.... it sounds as if the printer
    > has died.

    Forgotten your meds again? ;o) Printer to printer interface, eh? ;o) <eg>
    lose his marbles?

    After four days of printer fixing and - in my other life - sprinkler
    re-routing in the back yard where it's over 100 degrees, you'd be pretty
    tired too!

    On the other hand if you want to dig up my back yard instead, you're most
    welcome. Now I have to replace one of the valves..... in about 9" of lovely
    wet mud where it's been leaking.

    I think I'd rather fix printers, at least they're cleaner!
    www.coribright.com

    Cari (MS-MVP) wrote:
    > After four days of printer fixing and - in my other life - sprinkler
    > re-routing in the back yard where it's over 100 degrees, you'd be
    > pretty tired too!
    >
    > On the other hand if you want to dig up my back yard instead, you're
    > most welcome. Now I have to replace one of the valves..... in about
    > 9" of lovely wet mud where it's been leaking.
    >
    > I think I'd rather fix printers, at least they're cleaner!

    Sorry, hon, I was only teasing! ;o) Long day for me too. I'll email you
    sometime. Right now, I have to go to bed because I have three case reports
    to write up in the morning and one of the plaintiffs is an awkward bugger to
    say the very least!

    Love,

    Me
    xxxxx