XP SP2 and HP printers

Post Sp2 cannot print to any of the attached HP printers....everything says
it is setup correctly, but no printing.

This problem is a known issue with SP2 and HP drivers. HP has advised
retailers of HP hardware NOT to distribute SP2 yet. MS and HP are apparently
working on the problem.

Anyone else know of a fix yet?
2 answers Last reply
More about printers

    I am using a HP 7130 all-in-one and it works fine with SP2. Make sure you
    have the latest drivers.

    "Wolf6" <Wolf6@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Post Sp2 cannot print to any of the attached HP printers....everything
    > says
    > it is setup correctly, but no printing.
    >
    > This problem is a known issue with SP2 and HP drivers. HP has advised
    > retailers of HP hardware NOT to distribute SP2 yet. MS and HP are
    > apparently
    > working on the problem.
    >
    > Anyone else know of a fix yet?

    There may be problems with some printer drivers but my HP930C works without
    problems under SP2. There are no warnings on the HP web site of any
    incompatibilities..

    "Wolf6" <Wolf6@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Post Sp2 cannot print to any of the attached HP printers....everything
    > says
    > it is setup correctly, but no printing.
    >
    > This problem is a known issue with SP2 and HP drivers. HP has advised
    > retailers of HP hardware NOT to distribute SP2 yet. MS and HP are
    > apparently
    > working on the problem.
    >
    > Anyone else know of a fix yet?

Printers Hewlett Packard Windows XP