Lexmark X75

I am also having trouble with my Lexmark X75 printer. It has been working
fine for a year. Now when I want to print, I get horizontal streaks. I have
to clean the ink nozzles twice and set print status to "Best" before I can
get a good print. I have to do this every time I want to print. Does anyone
know what the heck is going on?? It seems to be the black ink that is doing
it.
--
Grandma Honey
2 answers Last reply

    Have you changed out the black ink cartridge?
    www.coribright.com

    "grandma honey" <grandmahoney@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I am also having trouble with my Lexmark X75 printer. It has been working
    > fine for a year. Now when I want to print, I get horizontal streaks. I
    > have
    > to clean the ink nozzles twice and set print status to "Best" before I can
    > get a good print. I have to do this every time I want to print. Does
    > anyone
    > know what the heck is going on?? It seems to be the black ink that is
    > doing
    > it.
    > --
    > Grandma Honey

    I also own a Lexmark (Z35) and I used to have to do that too. Buy some new
    ink cartriges and set everything back to defaults. Should work great from
    there.

    "grandma honey" wrote:

    > I am also having trouble with my Lexmark X75 printer. It has been working
    > fine for a year. Now when I want to print, I get horizontal streaks. I have
    > to clean the ink nozzles twice and set print status to "Best" before I can
    > get a good print. I have to do this every time I want to print. Does anyone
    > know what the heck is going on?? It seems to be the black ink that is doing
    > it.
    > --
    > Grandma Honey

Lexmark Microsoft Windows XP