I am also having trouble with my Lexmark X75 printer. It has been working
fine for a year. Now when I want to print, I get horizontal streaks. I have
to clean the ink nozzles twice and set print status to "Best" before I can
get a good print. I have to do this every time I want to print. Does anyone
know what the heck is going on?? It seems to be the black ink that is doing
it.
--
Grandma Honey

Have you changed out the black ink cartridge?
www.coribright.com

"grandma honey" <grandmahoney@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am also having trouble with my Lexmark X75 printer. It has been working
> fine for a year. Now when I want to print, I get horizontal streaks. I
> have
> to clean the ink nozzles twice and set print status to "Best" before I can
> get a good print. I have to do this every time I want to print. Does
> anyone
> know what the heck is going on?? It seems to be the black ink that is
> doing
> it.
> --
> Grandma Honey

Tony

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2001

I also own a Lexmark (Z35) and I used to have to do that too. Buy some new
ink cartriges and set everything back to defaults. Should work great from
there.