Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

BF3 again xD

Last response: in Video Games
Share
June 26, 2012 8:00:59 PM

i want to know if i can run it on medium (maybe in high.. i hope xD) settings, resolucion with this pc:
intel core i5 2300 2.8ghz
6gb ram
ASUS amd radeon hd 6570 1gb ddr3 directx 11
1tb
i really wanna know what is going to happend because i dont wanna spend my money for something that i cant play nice :c
again thanks for all your help, yes im a little worry about this xD fuckit im not rich

More about : bf3

June 26, 2012 8:06:01 PM

I think the GPU is a little weak, but low should be ok. What resolution. It'll still look nice on low. You've tons of CPU power.
m
0
l
June 26, 2012 8:11:45 PM

Hi :) 

I can never understand why people have a REALLY good processor and then add a crap graphics card for gaming.....

The other way round is much better for gaming....

To the OP ...low to medium at best in BF3...

All the best Brett :) 
m
0
l
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
June 26, 2012 8:23:26 PM

Brett928S2 said:
Hi :) 

I can never understand why people have a REALLY good processor and then add a crap graphics card for gaming.....

The other way round is much better for gaming....

To the OP ...low to medium at best in BF3...

All the best Brett :) 


because they get repeatedly shown benchmarks using the highest end GPU's and then told look see you need this CPU to get over 60FPS at ultra, if you dare point out that that CPU means they will be using a mummified hamster in a wheel as a GPU and ultra is the last thing they will get near you get shouted down.

meximexi if your at 1920X1080 low with some medium if you turn off all the AA and eye candies, or mostly medium if you can play at lower FPS
m
0
l
June 27, 2012 2:49:02 AM

i was thinking to change the resoluccion to play with almost everything on medium or it will be better to play with that res in low settings?
m
0
l
June 27, 2012 2:52:31 AM

i want to move fast and see things better than cod or console xD some people tell me in pc with low settings look pretty nice better than xboxs or ps3 but i dont know
m
0
l
June 27, 2012 2:58:48 AM

wr6133 said:
because they get repeatedly shown benchmarks using the highest end GPU's and then told look see you need this CPU to get over 60FPS at ultra, if you dare point out that that CPU means they will be using a mummified hamster in a wheel as a GPU and ultra is the last thing they will get near you get shouted down.

meximexi if your at 1920X1080 low with some medium if you turn off all the AA and eye candies, or mostly medium if you can play at lower FPS



what is AA? well i can turn it off on the game menu? and the eye candies too?
AA and eye candies make any diference?
m
0
l
June 27, 2012 9:17:44 AM

AA - antialiasing by eyecandies I mean other extra setings. The biggest performance hits for lower end cards on BF3 are AA and other extra settings usually turning them down or off lets you get more FPS..... basically run everything on medium if you think its not smooth enough then go in to the menu and turn some things down, keep doing that until you get a setting you like.
m
0
l
June 27, 2012 5:17:08 PM

i'm running mostly on low on my gtx470, so that I maintain 60fps. and it still looks great.
m
0
l
June 27, 2012 6:54:19 PM

2048x1152 (not that much bigger than 1080p)
you think a gtx470 should do better than that? mostly low, textures high, about 90% gpu utilisation, 50-60% cpu util. gpu temp 78-80. V-synch on and i'm between 55 and 60, some maps locked at 60.

From memory if I go higher its still smooth, but drops down to 45fps.
m
0
l
June 27, 2012 7:07:25 PM

it seemed to help some of my shockingly poor aiming :) 
m
0
l
June 27, 2012 10:44:10 PM

someone tell me when i get the game im going to download like 6 gb of new *** like CQ pacc or something but , its free no? anyways i have to do a account in origin?
m
0
l
June 27, 2012 10:46:34 PM

13thmonkey said:
i'm running mostly on low on my gtx470, so that I maintain 60fps. and it still looks great.



gtx470 is better tha amd hd 6570?
m
0
l
June 28, 2012 12:19:53 AM

meximexi said:
someone tell me when i get the game im going to download like 6 gb of new *** like CQ pacc or something but , its free no? anyways i have to do a account in origin?

If it updates like it does on consoles you will basicly download the content in a large update, but you have to buy the pack (B2K , CQ and soon AK) to be able to play the new maps, but again that's if it updates like it does on console. And yes you do need a orgin account to play and use battlelog.
m
0
l
June 28, 2012 9:00:58 AM

ohh i see damn, well monkey u think the amd hd 6570 will work for medium setting maybe some in high? in a resoluccion of 1200x1000 +-??? i think 35 fps is enough to play xP
m
0
l
June 28, 2012 10:41:42 AM

nope. your looking at low settings across the board. and you still will be under 60 fps most of the time. 30 is playable but you are gonna get had by guys who get 60+ just because there systems are updating faster than yours. by as much as 2 times... better to save up and get something like a 6850 or better to run low settings and get 60 fps minimum... its better to run low and have 60 than high on 45... you have a reasonably decent cpu so why not at least see what it can do by stretching its legs with a good gpu instead of hobbling it with that low end card.

m
0
l
!