Printing this web page only!!!

OS: xp, HP printer 550 or Hp photo smart, HP laptop: I want to print this web
page only. I can right click OK. Printer window emerges but no option for
this page only or current page??
4 answers Last reply
More about printing page only

    What happens when you use File, Print?
    www.coribright.com

    "Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:

    > What happens when you use File, Print?
    > --
    > Cari (MS-MVP Printing, Imaging & Hardware)
    > www.coribright.com
    >
    > "Tom" <Tom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > OS: xp, HP printer 550 or Hp photo smart, HP laptop: I want to print this
    > > web
    > > page only. I can right click OK. Printer window emerges but no option for
    > > this page only or current page??
    > > Update: Found under preferences> options> 'as laid out on screen' is voided. >> that is shaded. Either printer! Also tried highlighting text to be printed. Doesn't >> work either. Thanks

    "Tom" <Tom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > OS: xp, HP printer 550 or Hp photo smart, HP laptop: I want to
    > print this web
    > page only. I can right click OK. Printer window emerges but no
    > option for
    > this page only or current page??

    Use Print Preview from the File menu. You can choose what pages or
    frames to print.

    --
    Earl F. Parrish

    "Earl F. Parrish" wrote:

    > "Tom" <Tom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > OS: xp, HP printer 550 or Hp photo smart, HP laptop: I want to
    > > print this web
    > > page only. I can right click OK. Printer window emerges but no
    > > option for
    > > this page only or current page??
    >
    > Use Print Preview from the File menu. You can choose what pages or
    > frames to print.
    >
    > --
    > Earl F. Parrish
    >
    > Thanks Earl, but I'm trying to print as 'laid out on screen'. Print>Optons> 'as laid out on screen' That option is not clickable!! Soft wear problem.

Windows XP