Printing this web page only!!!

Tom

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

OS: xp, HP printer 550 or Hp photo smart, HP laptop: I want to print this web
page only. I can right click OK. Printer window emerges but no option for
this page only or current page??

What happens when you use File, Print?
www.coribright.com

"Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:

> What happens when you use File, Print?
> --
> Cari (MS-MVP Printing, Imaging & Hardware)
> www.coribright.com
>
> "Tom" <Tom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > OS: xp, HP printer 550 or Hp photo smart, HP laptop: I want to print this
> > web
> > page only. I can right click OK. Printer window emerges but no option for
> > this page only or current page??
> > Update: Found under preferences> options> 'as laid out on screen' is voided. >> that is shaded. Either printer! Also tried highlighting text to be printed. Doesn't >> work either. Thanks

"Tom" <Tom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> OS: xp, HP printer 550 or Hp photo smart, HP laptop: I want to
> print this web
> page only. I can right click OK. Printer window emerges but no
> option for
> this page only or current page??

Use Print Preview from the File menu. You can choose what pages or
frames to print.

--
Earl F. Parrish

Tom