Remote faxing

I am trying to fax to a remote fax device and I followed
the instructions in the fax console help and fax console
shows the printer as inaccessible eventho the "printers
and faxes" screen shows it ready - any suggestions? Has
anyone gotten remote faxing to work?
1 answer Last reply
More about remote faxing

    What is the remote device? Are you sure it is one for which XP Fax can serve
    as a client? (i.e., SBS Fax and Windows 2003 Fax).

    --
    Russ Valentine
    [MVP-Outlook]
    "John" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I am trying to fax to a remote fax device and I followed
    > the instructions in the fax console help and fax console
    > shows the printer as inaccessible eventho the "printers
    > and faxes" screen shows it ready - any suggestions? Has
    > anyone gotten remote faxing to work?

Fax Consoles Microsoft Printers Windows XP