Remote faxing

September 7, 2004 3:53:48 PM

I am trying to fax to a remote fax device and I followed
the instructions in the fax console help and fax console
shows the printer as inaccessible eventho the "printers
and faxes" screen shows it ready - any suggestions? Has
anyone gotten remote faxing to work?

More about : remote faxing

Anonymous
September 7, 2004 8:44:32 PM

What is the remote device? Are you sure it is one for which XP Fax can serve
as a client? (i.e., SBS Fax and Windows 2003 Fax).

--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
!