One of the effects of offline trading is currently it's a buyer's market. I
saw adepts for sale at 8 silver today. To create a slightly better item as a
scholar, i'd need to find silver or coral (hasn't happened once) or i could
buy one for about 14 gold.

Maybe at the upper levels it's better (I'm 17 both) but so far I can really
see the temptation of botting. As things stand, the crafting is repitious,
sometimes the system doesn't 'get' that i've pressed a response (latency?
I'm in australia) and the qeynos trade house layout is just annoying.

Adventuring has gotten better i think although I'm disappointed the "toning
down" didn't happen (as far as i know). Oh well, maybe next patch.

>One of the effects of offline trading is currently it's a buyer's
market. I
>saw adepts for sale at 8 silver today. To create a slightly better
item as a
>scholar, i'd need to find silver or coral (hasn't happened once) or i
could
>buy one for about 14 gold.

I bought one for 5s! Sure that must have been a mistake since the other
ones were selling for over 1g!! Mind you I sell one for under 8s.

It is much easier to sell stuff now but people still have no idea how
to sell stuff. For instance the scroll I sold for 8s I've been trying
to sell for weeks. There were about 30 others listed all more expensive
then me. Who do they think is going to but them?

As for the person selling a resource item 1p that I couldn't shift
for 1c and you can buy of a NPC for 6c. Words fail me!

>Adventuring has gotten better I think although I'm disappointed the
"toning
>down" didn't happen (as far as I know). Oh well, maybe next patch.

Depends on the area. I was in Thundering Stepps for the first time in
ages and its miles better then I remember it. Much easier to find mobs.
Not having agroed the Cents helped a lot.

It would be nice if some mobs and areas are down graded from heroic to
individual encounters. Places where groups don't normally go like
Vernin's Syne, Firemyst Gully etc. I've only ever seen individuals
in there, so it makes sense to change the areas to reflect the players
who go there.