XP Home Edition printing

Tags:
  • Domain
  • Windows XP
September 8, 2004 7:48:54 AM

I have a NT 4.0 base domain. One of the user has a laptop
with XP Home edition with is not the part of this domain.
Now the problem is that whenever I want to send a print to
a printer attached to a desktop pc member of our domain,
an error popup that access denied ask a user and password.

can any one have a idea how to solve this issue?

More about : home edition printing

Anonymous
September 8, 2004 7:48:55 AM

Have you tried entering the username and password of a domain user with
print permissions when you get that prompt?

Hal
--
Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com
Got Blues? - www.badnewsbluesband.com