XP Home Edition printing

I have a NT 4.0 base domain. One of the user has a laptop
with XP Home edition with is not the part of this domain.
Now the problem is that whenever I want to send a print to
a printer attached to a desktop pc member of our domain,
an error popup that access denied ask a user and password.

can any one have a idea how to solve this issue?

Have you tried entering the username and password of a domain user with
print permissions when you get that prompt?

Hal
--
Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com
Got Blues? - www.badnewsbluesband.com