Old OLD PC game

Applepie1234

Honorable
Jun 27, 2012
I am looking for a old pc game I used to play in the early 90s. You would get a bunch of stick figures, and you'd have to get them to walk to a certian spot. They wouold just walk around ranomly. There would be a bar at the bottom of the screen, where you could assign different action to your stick figures. Each level would give you different actions,a dn onl a certian number of action was allowed. They could do things like dig a tunnel(and they looked as if they be punching it away), build a bridge or tower so the other counldn't go a certian way. and if they fell they died. Does anyone have any idea what I am talking about?

DM186

Splendid

I remember that game didn't we play that on the old commodore's and the Saga systems back in the day? Commodore 64 had a version of it. Back in the early 90's cable had a TV channel called the Saga channel.

You could play all the games you want. Two years later they pulled the plug on it because it would burn out the TV's. It had something to do with the gear they hook you up with. Good call guys that sure brings back memorys.