My Computer won't let me type sometimes Help please.

Hello everyone, My computer is being weird and when i'm playing a game it does this thing where it does not allow me to type and if i click esc or enter it minimizes my game or window modes it and when i get out of the game i can't type at all in anything, and if i click a browser it just opens it like you would if you right clicked it and clicked properties, so how i solve this at the moment is i either Log off and log on that fixes it all the time, or i just restart my computer.

Now i have anti virus and its bit defender total security 2012, i scan very regularly but today i seen that i had 4 infected but they weren't your everyday trojan they were Cookies? could these things be the cause of it??

i also have my computer windows updates up to date fully,

and all drivers are up to date,

and it only ever occurs when i play my game.

Please help me thank you.
2 answers Last reply
More about computer type please
  1. cookie show up in malware scans if there from tracking sites. its very unlikely they are the source of your problem as i dont know of any virus thats attached to a cookie. reason being a cookie is a data file not an executable. try running a scan with malwarebytes and see what you get. is it only when you play a game? if so check the event logs and see if the keyboard/usb driver has crashed.
  2. download and run

dr webs cure it

its a single download and no install

run it and see if anything comes up.

if its a new game its most likely that mate. ive had a couple games over the years that did that to my pc.

what game is it?
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Computers Games Video Games