Print Screen Options

Adam

Is there a way to send a printscreen directly to the
printer in Windows XP. I want to skip the paste image
into MS Paint step. If I could just print the active
window or the entire screen without pasting into MS Paint
it would be wonderful.

No.
www.coribright.com

"Adam" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there a way to send a printscreen directly to the
> printer in Windows XP. I want to skip the paste image
> into MS Paint step. If I could just print the active
> window or the entire screen without pasting into MS Paint
> it would be wonderful.

SJ

Distinguished
May 6, 2004

hey adam,
check out this cool freeware program to do just what you need:
http://www.gadwin.com/printscreen/
later
scott