Spoolsv.exe %100

Having problems with a HP 2500 L printer that uses %100
CPU ussage after printing. I have applied Service Pack 2
and searched high and low for a solution. Just wondering
if there is something else I can try.

Dan
1 answer Last reply
More about spoolsv

    Uninstall and reinstall the printer.
    www.coribright.com

    "Dan Moore" <baldbio@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Having problems with a HP 2500 L printer that uses %100
    > CPU ussage after printing. I have applied Service Pack 2
    > and searched high and low for a solution. Just wondering
    > if there is something else I can try.
    >
    > Dan

Hewlett Packard Microsoft Windows XP