V600 Accessories online?

I've decided to wait for the Motorola V600 as my next Cingular phone
(rumour puts it on the Cingular plate by end-of-month)

I'd like to get a second battery, home charger, car charger & headset for
it. I know this stuff can be had for cents on the dollar from eBay but
does someone have a cheap online retailer in mind that the quality is a
bit more consistent than the eBay monsters?

Thanks. bp

In article <Pine.LNX.4.44.0404081117120.27895-100000@Itchy>,
bp's no spam address <silo@itchy.kicks-ass.org> wrote:

> I've decided to wait for the Motorola V600 as my next Cingular phone
> (rumour puts it on the Cingular plate by end-of-month)
>
> I'd like to get a second battery, home charger, car charger & headset for
> it. I know this stuff can be had for cents on the dollar from eBay but
> does someone have a cheap online retailer in mind that the quality is a
> bit more consistent than the eBay monsters?

Check with an "Amazon Partner".

andyo

Distinguished
May 18, 2003

> You might have to wait a while for the second battery. It appears there is
> only one battery compatible with V600, and I could only find a couple of
> vendors through bizrate that carry it.

The V300, V400 battery will work in the V600. Same size, same voltage
(3.6v). Only difference is that V600 is 750 mah as compared to 700 for
the V300/400.
You battery might last 12-24 hours less on standby.

My only thought is that when you use non orginal products you could void
your warranty on the handset if something goes bad. Yes it could be
hard for the Tec to Tell, that you used a non- OME product, but
remember. Sometimes you get the Bear, and Sometimes the Bear gets you.
Dont find yourslef pissed at a Tec who won't replace your phone.

--
Wireless Guy

The Cellphone Guy..
http://cellphoneforums.netView this thread: http://cellphoneforums.net/t116490.html