eq2 forum/newsgroup?

I resubscribed to age with the idea to check out eq2, but I dont see much
information here. Is there another newsgroup for that, or is there a good
set of forums? Should I consider the lack of eq2 talk as evidence it isnt
doing that well?

"Adam Russell" <adamrussell@REMOVE_THISsbcglobal.net> wrote in

> I resubscribed to age with the idea to check out eq2, but I dont see
> much information here. Is there another newsgroup for that, or is
> there a good set of forums? Should I consider the lack of eq2 talk as
> evidence it isnt doing that well?

alt.games.everquest2 should be available, might have to check for new
groups to get it on your listings. If it's not available, ask your ISP to
add it or use Google Groups to read and post.

>> I resubscribed to age with the idea to check out eq2, but I dont see

>> much information here. Is there another newsgroup for that, or is
>> there a good set of forums? Should I consider the lack of eq2 talk
as
>> evidence it isnt doing that well?

>alt.games.everquest2 should be available, might have to check for new
>groups to get it on your listings. If it's not available, ask your
ISP to
>add it or use Google Groups to read and post.

I wouldn't both with it though. You will find less post then here.
Although people do seem to respond when someone posts something.

Adam Russell wrote:
> I resubscribed to age with the idea to check out eq2, but I dont see much
> information here. Is there another newsgroup for that, or is there a good
> set of forums?

alt.games.everquest2 exists now as was mentioned earlier, plus the
official forums are quite good (www.everquest2.com) and if you search
around, a number of other forums.

> Should I consider the lack of eq2 talk as evidence it isnt
> doing that well?

While it has it's problems, and competition from World of Warcraft, I
feel EQ2 has started to settle into being a decent game and definitely a
heavy-weight in the gaming genre now. It feels much less like EQLite
than it was when it began, even dragged me away from WoW which was quite
addictive.

So in short, no, it's definitely not evidence the game isn't doing well.

--
Michael Greenhalgh
---

EverQuest 2:
Miglok | Half-Elf Predator | Lavastorm

City of Heroes:
Shadow Ranger | Mutation Scrapper | Virtue
---

"Adam Russell" <adamrussell@REMOVE_THISsbcglobal.net> wrote in

> I resubscribed to age with the idea to check out eq2, but I dont see
> much information here. Is there another newsgroup for that, or is
> there a good set of forums? Should I consider the lack of eq2 talk as
> evidence it isnt doing that well?

There is an eq2 newsgroup (alt.games.everquest2), but traffic is very low
there, you will find more eq2 posts here than you will there. The SoE
forums are probably the busiest, and there are numerous websites with info
for eq2.

--
On Erollisi Marr in <Sanctuary of Marr>

On Steamfont in <Insanity Plea>