Epson Stylus CX5400

September 9, 2004 12:47:02 PM

I know I am not the only one who has purchased a Epson Stylus CX5400. Here's
the question. Does anyone know or have been successful in getting their
Epson Stylus CX5400 printer to print on a Windows XP Pro 64-bit O/S. I have
tried the support line at Epson and downloaded all their updated drives but I
am still getting the below message:

"This is a vaild file, but it was developed for older somputer systems and
is not supported on this version of Windows. Please contact the software
vendor for informationon availability of the supported version of the
software."

Note: The only way I can get the printer to print is by using the Driver
Wizard and selecting drivers that I believe are compatible to the drivers for
a Epxon CX5400. I have only been successful in getting the printer to print
in B&W.

Help!!!!

More about : epson stylus cx5400

Anonymous
September 9, 2004 3:08:01 PM

You'll need to contact Epson for specific drivers for the XP 64-bit system.
Because it's still in beta testing, drivers may not yet be publically
available.
www.coribright.com

!