Print Server blocked by SP2 or DSL?

Deano

Distinguished
May 6, 2004

Hello, I have a problem connecting to my pocket print
server since installing SP2. It worked fine prior to the
update and it will work if I disconnect the DSL
Gateway/router so, there is something going on between
these two. The DSL Gateway also has a built-in firewall
making the Windows one redundant, how do I disable the
SP2/Windows Firewall completely?

Thank You,
Deano

Windows XP:
Start, Click help & Suppport
In the search window enter "firewall" without the quotes.
Directions are listed there.