Printing slow on Epson LQ570

September 9, 2004 8:28:44 PM

I have 2 computers with XP PRO on them. The rest of the
computers have win 98. When printing to the Epson LQ570
printer the win 98 computers print at the normal printing
speed. When using XP the document prints very slow and
seems to be printing with a much higher resolution. I
have adjusted the resolution and at 180x180 the document
doesn't print the full character. I used the xp drivers
that come with windows. Any suggestions?
Anonymous
September 10, 2004 1:23:34 PM

Try the following:
Go to printers and right click on the epson printer,
select the following: Properties, advanced, print
processor, then RAW or Text.

!