What's up with that nasty bug going round. I cure it, I get it again, Does
it affect you in anyway other than the coughing and anal seepage......

And....when are we going to develop a cure? Maybe we need a telethon or
something.

"Josh Carter" <josh_carter@yahooooooooo.com> wrote in

> What's up with that nasty bug going round. I cure it, I get it again,
> Does it affect you in anyway other than the coughing and anal
> seepage......
>

> And....when are we going to develop a cure? Maybe we need a telethon
> or something.

it's just like the EQOA plague they had a while ago. Only effect is the
buff icon with the addition of that lovely coughing emote. Incidentally,
anyone else find it disturbing when someone in the tradeskill instance
coughs on the stove & keg?

The cure is a quest that either hasn't been fully released or hasn't been
fully done yet.

Bebinn wrote:
> "Josh Carter" <josh_carter@yahooooooooo.com> wrote in
>

>>What's up with that nasty bug going round. I cure it, I get it again,
>> Does it affect you in anyway other than the coughing and anal
>>seepage......
>>

>>And....when are we going to develop a cure? Maybe we need a telethon
>>or something.

> it's just like the EQOA plague they had a while ago. Only effect is the
> buff icon with the addition of that lovely coughing emote. Incidentally,
> anyone else find it disturbing when someone in the tradeskill instance
> coughs on the stove & keg?
>
> The cure is a quest that either hasn't been fully released or hasn't been
> fully done yet.

You can also be cured (temporarily) by Cure Noxious from priests or by
purchasing and using Major Anti-venin at the merchants. I have heard
there are also some more potent temporary cures available at the broker.

--
- Barry as TDC Sorcerer
- Magical Manager of the Mysteriously Missing Main Street Magic Shop

check out http://aggrome.blogspot.com/2005/04/cough-cough-sniffle.html