Receiving faxes from standby

My stand alone fax machine quit working and I am trying to set up Win XP fax.
Is there any way to set up to receive fax from standby? I have password
protection and need to enter password when coming out of standby.
I have my modem set up to wake from standby but have no way to automatically
enter my password.
I leave my computer in standby for my external drive to backup my computer
on a schedule and it is set up to wake from standby and enters the password.
Is there any way to do this with Win XP fax or will I need to go back to a
fax machine.

Thanks
Terry

You will need to go back to a fax machine. Win XP fax is just a basic fax
program, no bells or whistles. Can't wake it up or put it to sleep.