print music

I want to print a list of song titles that I have in "My
Music" folder.I cant copy to Word and there is no print
option in folders with music files. I just want to print
the song titles.
3 answers Last reply
More about print music

    See if the following helps:

    "How to Add the Print Directory Feature to Windows Explorer"
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=272623

    Hal
    --
    Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com
    Got Blues? - www.badnewsbluesband.com

    "Faith Heim" <feheim@starband.net> wrote in message
    > I want to print a list of song titles that I have in "My
    > Music" folder.I cant copy to Word and there is no print
    > option in folders with music files. I just want to print
    > the song titles.

    If your song titles are also the name of the file, a text
    file can be created that you can print.
    Start, Run, enter CMD and return to open a command prompt
    window.
    @ the prompt use "cd" to go to the music folder.
    with the music folder listed in the prompt line type the
    following:
    c:>dir>list.txt
    You can then use any text editor or word processor to edit
    the directory listing before printing.

    Thanks Hal.I tried it and it works great. desco

Fax Music Microsoft Windows XP