print music

September 10, 2004 8:03:05 PM

I want to print a list of song titles that I have in "My
Music" folder.I cant copy to Word and there is no print
option in folders with music files. I just want to print
the song titles.

More about : print music

Anonymous
September 10, 2004 8:54:37 PM

See if the following helps:

"How to Add the Print Directory Feature to Windows Explorer"
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=272623

Hal
--
Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com
Got Blues? - www.badnewsbluesband.com

"Faith Heim" <feheim@starband.net> wrote in message
> I want to print a list of song titles that I have in "My
> Music" folder.I cant copy to Word and there is no print
> option in folders with music files. I just want to print
> the song titles.
Anonymous
September 12, 2004 8:33:01 AM

If your song titles are also the name of the file, a text
file can be created that you can print.
Start, Run, enter CMD and return to open a command prompt
window.
@ the prompt use "cd" to go to the music folder.
with the music folder listed in the prompt line type the
following:
c:>dir>list.txt
You can then use any text editor or word processor to edit
the directory listing before printing.

Anonymous
September 12, 2004 7:52:53 PM

Thanks Hal.I tried it and it works great. desco

!