Please Suggest me a XBOX 360

coolermaster_72

Honorable
Jun 27, 2012
Solution
Basically, a console can play any of the games available for it at 30 FPS. The graphical settings are about equivalent to "medium" on PC.

With that $200 Xbox, you can only store 4GB of information. That is not enough to download a game from the market place, or store movies or anything, but if its just some game saves you will be fine.

The $250 PS3 has 160GB of storage, which is WAY more. If you want to store a lot of stuff, or use it as a home theatre system, get that.

For $300, you can get a 250GB Xbox, which would store games and stuff.

The Xbox has games that the PS3 doesn't, and vice-versa. I don't want to start a flame war here, but basically if you want to play action/shooter games, get an Xbox. It has Gears of War and Halo...

coolermaster_72

Honorable
Jun 27, 2012

Is it worth buying? Please give me some details about it, I don't understand the details in it.

Can it handle the most recent games?

coolermaster_72

Honorable
Jun 27, 2012

You are really helping me, I'm sorry if Im bothering you with these questions. I really like the package with kinect, it slim and shiny :D

What does the Kinect do exactly?

corymartin66

Honorable
Jun 3, 2012
it makes the controller your hands but only in kinect games but....most kinect games are for kids its not really ment for hard core gamers btw i would get a ps3 over a xbox eney day...the ps3 has a better build quality but thats just me

coolermaster_72

Honorable
Jun 27, 2012

Then its useless.

Suggest me some PS3's will ya?

voiidwulf

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2012
Basically, a console can play any of the games available for it at 30 FPS. The graphical settings are about equivalent to "medium" on PC.

With that $200 Xbox, you can only store 4GB of information. That is not enough to download a game from the market place, or store movies or anything, but if its just some game saves you will be fine.

The $250 PS3 has 160GB of storage, which is WAY more. If you want to store a lot of stuff, or use it as a home theatre system, get that.

For $300, you can get a 250GB Xbox, which would store games and stuff.

The Xbox has games that the PS3 doesn't, and vice-versa. I don't want to start a flame war here, but basically if you want to play action/shooter games, get an Xbox. It has Gears of War and Halo and stuff like that. If you want to play adventure games, get a PS3. There are games like Uncharted and Little Big Planet.

Either is fine, but keep in mind that with the Xbox 360 you have to pay $60 a year to use the online service, which lets you play multiplayer games and stuff, so its basically necessary. The PS3 has that for free, but a lot people think that Xbox's service is superior.

If you do get an Xbox, feel free to add me and I can help you with whatever you need. My username is "OPw Wulf". I was in a clan, thats why my name is prefixed like that. I'm to cheap to change it.

I kind of split my time between Xbox and PC, because I have friends who use both.

Anyway, good luck. You should be fine with whatever you choose.

Solution

That isn't the truth. Both PS3 and XBOX 360 run games up to 30 fps with very few exceptions. They also run games at 1280x720 or most commonly even lower.