Please Suggest me a XBOX 360

Tags:
  • Console Gaming
  • Xbox 360
  • Consoles
  • Video Games
Last response: in PC Gaming
June 29, 2012 12:09:57 PM

So I was a PC gamer till now and I'm looking forward to buy my own Console for gaming, so that I can leave my PC alone :kaola: 

Anyway guys, I have no knowledge about these consoles. I looked up on eBay and Newegg and found out that there's alot of 360 varieties.

Here are the links:

http://www.newegg.com/Store/Category.aspx?Category=323&...

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=xbox+360

Please suggest be a good Console to buy, for like $200 or $250.

Thank you! :) 

More about : suggest xbox 360

Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
June 29, 2012 12:42:35 PM

ps3\x box 360 are not not like pc...if its a xbox game or a ps3 game it will run just fine with eney model of the console
m
l
June 29, 2012 12:46:45 PM

corymartin66 said:
ps3\x box 360 are not not like pc...if its a xbox game or a ps3 game it will run just fine with eney model of the console

Ohh okay. thanks bro :) 

Does this include the kinect too?
m
l
June 29, 2012 1:09:56 PM

it makes the controller your hands but only in kinect games but....most kinect games are for kids its not really ment for hard core gamers btw i would get a ps3 over a xbox eney day...the ps3 has a better build quality but thats just me
m
l
June 29, 2012 1:13:19 PM

corymartin66 said:
it makes the controller your hands but only in kinect games but....most kinect games are for kids its not really ment for hard core gamers btw i would get a ps3 over a xbox eney day...the ps3 has a better build quality but thats just me

Then its useless.

Suggest me some PS3's will ya?
m
l
June 29, 2012 5:57:36 PM

do you want to hold the toilet paper whilst he rubs his backside up and down on it?
m
l
June 29, 2012 7:10:08 PM

160 gb is kind of a lot unless you are downloading your games. But if you just buy your games from the store, get a 120gb.
m
l

Best solution

July 2, 2012 4:24:12 AM

Basically, a console can play any of the games available for it at 30 FPS. The graphical settings are about equivalent to "medium" on PC.

With that $200 Xbox, you can only store 4GB of information. That is not enough to download a game from the market place, or store movies or anything, but if its just some game saves you will be fine.

The $250 PS3 has 160GB of storage, which is WAY more. If you want to store a lot of stuff, or use it as a home theatre system, get that.

For $300, you can get a 250GB Xbox, which would store games and stuff.

The Xbox has games that the PS3 doesn't, and vice-versa. I don't want to start a flame war here, but basically if you want to play action/shooter games, get an Xbox. It has Gears of War and Halo and stuff like that. If you want to play adventure games, get a PS3. There are games like Uncharted and Little Big Planet.

Either is fine, but keep in mind that with the Xbox 360 you have to pay $60 a year to use the online service, which lets you play multiplayer games and stuff, so its basically necessary. The PS3 has that for free, but a lot people think that Xbox's service is superior.

If you do get an Xbox, feel free to add me and I can help you with whatever you need. My username is "OPw Wulf". I was in a clan, thats why my name is prefixed like that. I'm to cheap to change it.

I kind of split my time between Xbox and PC, because I have friends who use both.

Anyway, good luck. You should be fine with whatever you choose.

July 10, 2012 6:00:24 AM

Best answer selected by coolermaster_72.
m
l
July 17, 2012 5:17:21 PM

I know you selected the best answer already, but just so voiidwolf knows, both the ps3 and the xbox 360 run games at 59.95 fps. Not a big deal just an FYI.
m
l
August 28, 2012 11:30:43 PM

the only games thay can run at 59 fps is cod...all other games run at 30fps
m
l
August 28, 2012 11:45:09 PM

o_tipper_x said:
I know you selected the best answer already, but just so voiidwolf knows, both the ps3 and the xbox 360 run games at 59.95 fps. Not a big deal just an FYI.

That isn't the truth. Both PS3 and XBOX 360 run games up to 30 fps with very few exceptions. They also run games at 1280x720 or most commonly even lower.
m
l