LG VX6100 missed call beep?

Last response: in Network Providers
Share
March 2, 2005 12:40:13 AM

Is it true that the LG VX6100 doesn't have a missed call beep feature?
Isn't this a fairly common feature on most cell phones?

Thanks,
Thor
March 2, 2005 12:47:51 AM

By this, I mean a reminder beep that repeats to let you know you have a
voice mail.

Thanks,
Thor

"Thor" <i t h o r k @ y a h o o o o o o . c o m> wrote in message
> Is it true that the LG VX6100 doesn't have a missed call beep feature?
> Isn't this a fairly common feature on most cell phones?
>
> Thanks,
> Thor

Anonymous
March 3, 2005 2:38:10 AM

> By this, I mean a reminder beep that repeats to let you know you have a
> voice mail.

Now which is it that you want? A missed call beep? Or a voicemail beep??
They are two completely separate things!
!