Unable to print to Win 98 SE networked printer

jools

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2004

I am trying to print to a networked printer on a Win 98
SE machine. I have a peer-to-peer network setup with a
Win XP laptop and a Win98SE Desktop acting as the print
server. I can see the networked printer on the XP machine
and can see print jobs in the queue. I can also execute
the printer's nozzle clean utility from the XP machine
but when I try to execute a test print I get the
following message - "Test page failed to print. Would you
like to view the print troubleshooter for assistance?". I
have searched the knowledge base and found
article "307162", however there is no resolution. I would
appreciate any help. Thanks

Do a search on "cached domain credentials" in
Knowledgebase. There are several articles listed.