Front & back printing

WinXP supplies it's own driver for an older HP 722c deskjet.
But it's basic and won't even print front to back, which I need for prinint
out notational music for orchestra's.

Rather than buy a new printer which I don't need, is there a way to force XP
to accept the install disc for the HP printer?
2 answers Last reply
More about front back printing

    Tell it to print back to front.
    www.coribright.com

    "BigMouseWorks" <BigMouseWorks@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > WinXP supplies it's own driver for an older HP 722c deskjet.
    > But it's basic and won't even print front to back, which I need for
    > prinint
    > out notational music for orchestra's.
    >
    > Rather than buy a new printer which I don't need, is there a way to force
    > XP
    > to accept the install disc for the HP printer?

    If you want it to print on both the front and back of the page, you will
    have to manually do this as this printer does not support that. If you
    want the order of the pages changed, open the printer preferences and
    change it in there. The option may appear as reverse order. This will
    make it so it prints the last page first and the first page last so they
    are in order after printing.

    ----
    Nathan McNulty

    Cari (MS-MVP) wrote: