[EQ2] Thanks for the cure, Bob...

.... grats on 50.

Now, what the heck are a bunch of L50s doing slumming in Stormhold?

Massala, Paladin, Antonia Bayle

(Nice horns, too, btw. Be careful around the rangers.)

--sugarman--

>Now, what the heck are a bunch of L50s doing slumming in Stormhold?

I think they must of added some high end content. I was in there last
night and someone ran past me dragging a lvl 44 heroic mob! I nearly
had a heart attatck.

Not nearly a big a heart attack as I had in Thnundering Stepps when I
ideal decided to look behind me and saw a lvl 35 raid X2 mob slowly
homing in on me!!!

"sugarman" <sugarman@sugarsoft.ca> wrote in message
> ... grats on 50.

Thanks!

> Now, what the heck are a bunch of L50s doing slumming in Stormhold?

We were there finishing off a guildie's heritage quest for the Bone Bladed
Claymore (BBC). The final mob is triggered right there at the top of the
stairs leading to the Atrium.

And you're welcome for the cure. My Cure Noxious has been pretty handy for
curing the early manifestations of the Plague, but recent strains are
proving more resistant and it's not working as reliably anymore. Also, it
lasts longer now. This plague is getting worse every day ...

--
Redbeard, the Lore Seeker
<Veritas>

Descendant of the Elder Winterfury Thunderwolf
<Resolution, Retired>
Barbarian Prophet of The Tribunal
Retired Citizen of Firiona Vie