Printer Parameters

I have a Lexmark X1185 all-in-one installed. However, I
keep getting the message that the parameters aren't
configured for this printer. There's a microsoft office
image writer icon in my printer/scanner list. Should I
delete that entirely so the printer parameters will work
for the Lexmark?
1 answer Last reply
More about printer parameters

    Is the Lexmark set as the Default Printer?
    www.coribright.com

    "chevy47" <dolfinzinwa@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >I have a Lexmark X1185 all-in-one installed. However, I
    > keep getting the message that the parameters aren't
    > configured for this printer. There's a microsoft office
    > image writer icon in my printer/scanner list. Should I
    > delete that entirely so the printer parameters will work
    > for the Lexmark?

Lexmark Microsoft Printers Windows XP