Printer unable to work after downloading SP2

Alan

My cannon printer, MPC190, was unable to print any stuff after downloading
the Windows SP2. Check the connection of the printer and my computer and
everything was fine but when i try to print, it gives me an error message
that the computer is unable to communicate with the printer. I notice also
that my "help and support" function was not working when i try to
troubleshoot the printer connection. "error: 126" was given for the reason.
My friends and i have been facing the same problems after downloading this
SP2.

My current PC is been use as a host to dial-up to the internet with another
PC link to mine. Will this has any effects on my PC? Can anyone help?

Thanks!!

You need the hotfix from Microsoft for this Canon multifunction unit:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;884020
www.coribright.com